5W2 Econ Help Center (July 9- August 10)
Econ Help Center is still open despite the construction.
Temporary Location: (Wooten Hall 330)
Center Hours (Econ 1100 & 1110): Mon.-Thur. 9:00am-1:30pm
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact:
940-565-2573 - Economics main office
Also, there is now an email address for the help center, EconHelpCenter@unt.edu. However, this is only for questions about hours or student concerns. Students should NOT email homework questions here.
Rules for the Economics Help Center
- When you come to the Help Center it is expected that you have your lecture notes, have read the textbook, and have attempted the assignment before seeking help.
- Every Student must sign-in before they will be helped. If, at any time, there are more students than tutors, students will be helped in the order in which they appear on the sign-in sheet.
- Please, no food in the center.
- Drinks are allowed, but if it spills, you clean it.
- Tutors will not replace lectures and do not have access to students' homework assignments.
- MicroEconomics (Econ 1100) Sample Exams: Exam1, Exam2, Exam3,
- MacroEconomics (Econ 1110) Sample Exams: Exam1, Exam2, Exam3,
- FAQs (Part1, Part2)
Most of the materials provided on the tutoring web site are in PDF format. A free and light-weight PDF viewer is provided by Foxit Software.
Additionally several of the files are compressed into zip format.
This format is recognized by most operating systems now, however if you are having trouble extracting a zip try the free and light-weight program 7-zip.