Questions About Prerequisites, Problems Registering
If you are having difficulty registering for an economics class, you can e-mail EconAdvising@unt.edu. Please INCLUDE YOUR 8-DIGIT STUDENT ID NUMBER WITH ALL E-MAIL CORRESPONDENCE.
Questions about which course to take and/or degree requirements
If you are an undergraduate econ major/minor or a prospective major/minor and you have questions related to advising (class schedules, degree requirements, etc.), please contact one of the undergraduate advisors. Undergraduate advisors can also help non-majors decide which economics course to take based on their interests, major, and career goals. An undergraduate advisor is available by e-mail at: EconAdvising@unt.edu.
Advising Schedule for Spring 2019
- Tuesday & Thursday 2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Wednesday 11:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
- Monday 1:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday 4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday 1:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Dr. Guillermo Covarrubias
- Monday 12:30 p.m. - 1:45 p.m.
- Tuesday 5:30 p.m. - 6:15 p.m.
- Thursday 12:30 p.m. - 1:45 p.m.