Help Center Location:
Wooten Hall 310 & 311
Help Center Hours for Econ 1100 & 1110 - Wooten Hall 310 (Open: Sept. 3rd - Dec. 5th, 2019):
Monday: 9:00 am-5:00 pm
Tuesday: 9:00 am-12:00 pm & 1:00-6:15 pm (closed 12:00-1:00)
Wednesday: 9:00 am-6:15 pm
Thursday: 9:00 am-12:00 pm & 1:00-5:00 pm (closed 12:00-1:00)
Friday: 9:00 am-1:00 pm
*The Help Center will be closed on any holiday UNT is closed.
*The Help Center will not be open during Finals Week.
Help Center Hours for Upper Division Econ Classes - Wooten Hall 311 (Open: Sept. 3rd - Dec. 5th, 2019):
ECON 3550 - Intermediate Microeconomics
Monday: 11:00 am-5:00 pm
Tuesday: 9:00 am-5:00 pm
Wednesday: 11:00 am-5:00 pm
Thursday: 9:00 am-1:30 pm
ECON 3560 - Intermediate Macroeconomics
Monday: 12:00-2:00 pm
Tuesday: 2:30-3:30 pm
Wednesday: 12:00-2:00 pm
Thursday: 2:30-3:30 pm
ECON 3050 - Economics of Consumption
Tuesday: 10:30 am-12:30 pm
Wednesday: 11:00 am-2:00 pm
ECON 3150 - Economics of Discrimination
Monday: 2:00-4:00 pm
Tuesday: 9:00-10:30 am
Thursday: 9:00-10:30 am
ECON 4020 - Money & Banking
Monday: 2:00-3:30 pm
Tuesday: 3:30-5:00 pm
Wednesday: 2:00-3:30 pm
Thursday: 3:30-5:00 pm
ECON 4140 - Managerial Econ.
Monday: 12:45-5:00 pm
Tuesday: 9:30-10:45 am
Wednesday: 12:45-5:00 pm
Thursday: 2:30-3:45 pm
ECON 4440 - Natural Resources & the Environment
Monday: 10:45 am-1:45 pm
Wednesday: 10:450 am-1:45 pm
ECON 4850 - International Trade
Monday: 2:00-5:00 pm
Tuesday: 9:00 am-1:30 pm
Thursday: 9:00 am-1:30 pm
ECON 4870 - Econometrics
Monday: 3:00-5:00 pm
Tuesday: 4:00 am-5:00 pm
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact: 940-565-2573 - Economics main office
Also, there is now an email address for the help center, EconHelpCenter@unt.edu. However, this is only for questions about hours or student concerns. Students should NOT email homework questions here.
Rules for the Economics Help Center
- When you come to the Help Center it is expected that you have your lecture notes, have read the textbook, and have attempted the assignment before seeking help.
- Every Student must sign-in before they will be helped. If, at any time, there are more students than tutors, students will be helped in the order in which they appear on the sign-in sheet.
- Please, no food in the center.
- Drinks are allowed, but if it spills, you clean it.
- Tutors will not replace lectures and do not have access to students' homework assignments.
- MicroEconomics (Econ 1100) Sample Exams: Exam1, Exam2, Exam3,
- MacroEconomics (Econ 1110) Sample Exams: Exam1, Exam2, Exam3,
- FAQs (Part1, Part2)
Most of the materials provided on the tutoring web site are in PDF format. A free and light-weight PDF viewer is provided by Foxit Software.
Additionally several of the files are compressed into zip format.
This format is recognized by most operating systems now, however if you are having trouble extracting a zip try the free and light-weight program 7-zip.