The Delivery of Instruction for Spring 2021:
Welcome to the start of the 2020-2021 academic year and the start of the Spring term!
As you continue to register and/or review your schedule of classes, please refer to the following guide concerning the delivery of instruction and reading the list of course offerings for Spring 2021:
There are several ways in which instruction is delivered Spring 2021:
- INET: 100% online. There are no on-site meetings. There may be set times for online participation. These classes have been traditionally offered online.
- REMOTE: Class is offered 100% remote. There are no on-site meetings. There may be set times for online participation. These classes were transitioned to an online format.
- PARTIAL REMOTE: Instruction will be delivered remote and on site. (Remote 50% or less.)
- PARTIALLY ONLINE: Instruction delivered online and on site. (Online 50% or more, but not 100%)
- FACE-TO-FACE: Instruction is delivered fully on site.
For more detailed information, please click here.
The list of Economics Course Offerings:
Behavioral Economics (Econ 4980-summer 2021 or Econ 3200-Fall 2021)